- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Photo Gallery
- Senate Order Reporting
- Reporting fraud
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Secure Messaging Proof of Concept Projects Request for Tender
- Created on Friday, 3 February 2017
The Australian Digital Health Agency invites industry providers delivering secure messaging, clinical information system/applications suppliers and end users to collaborate with the Agency on national implementation projects. The projects will prove the concept and demonstrate a working model for three use cases to progress the adoption of secure messaging capabilities across the health sector in Australia.
Suppliers and partners will need to establish and work within a consortium to deliver secure messaging capabilities across different healthcare settings.
The Agency has prioritised secure messaging as a core foundational capability required to enable interoperability between two or more messaging suppliers and seamless, secure, and confidential information sharing across all health care providers and consumers.
For more information, please visit Secure Messaging.