- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Photo Gallery
SNOMED CT-AU and Australian Medicines Terminology April 2020 Release
The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) is pleased to announce that the April combined release of SNOMED CT®-AU1 and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) is now available to registered users from the NCTS website.
The following COVID-19 related concepts have been added to this release:
- 1462681000168102 |Rapid COVID-19 antibody detection test|
- 1462701000168104 |COVID-19 IgM measurement|
- 1462741000168102 |COVID-19 IgG measurement|
Document Library update
The following document has been added to the Document Library:
SNOMED CT-AU inclusive of the Australian Medicines Terminology is updated monthly and is available to download for free to registered license holders. To register for an account please go to the registration page.
Licensing terms can be found here.
Development by the NCTS relies on the input and cooperation of the Australian healthcare community. We value your feedback and encourage questions, comments, or suggestions about our products. You can contact us by completing the online support request form, emailing [email protected], or calling 1300 901 001.
Thank you for your continued support.
"SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO). ↩