SNOMED CT-AU and Australian Medicines Terminology May 2020 Release
The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) is pleased to announce that the May combined release of SNOMED CT®-AU1 and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) is now available to registered users from the NCTS website.
The following COVID-19 related concepts have been added to this release:
- 1465981000168100 |Bilateral interstitial pneumonia|
- 1466021000168105 |Concern about exposure to COVID-19|
- 1466151000168103 |More than two diffuse B-lines on ultrasound of lung|
- 1466171000168107 |ARDSNet Mechanical Ventilation Protocol|
- 1466161000168101 |Permissive hypercapnia ventilation|
- 1466191000168108 |Pleural fluid COVID-19 nucleic acid assay|
- 1466181000168105 |Saliva COVID-19 nucleic acid assay|
Document Library update
The following document has been added to the Document Library:
SNOMED International have recently scheduled a collection of webinar series showcasing the achievements of the SNOMED CT community of practice. The initial series include:
- Clinical Web Series: a collection of monthly, 90-minute webinars where clinicians working with SNOMED CT share their real-world experiences. Attendees will gain a greater insight into the work of clinicians using SNOMED CT in their practice.
- Research Web Series: a collection of monthly, 60-minute webinars presented by distinguished researchers from the SNOMED CT community. The webinars showcase current research involving SNOMED CT.
Registration is open to all and there is no cost to attend. Due to the often 'unfriendly' times of the live events, the recordings of webinars are also available for viewing. Further information and registration details can be found on the SNOMED International website.
SNOMED CT-AU inclusive of the Australian Medicines Terminology is updated monthly and is available to download for free to registered license holders. To register for an account please go to the registration page.
Licensing terms can be found here.
Development by the NCTS relies on the input and cooperation of the Australian healthcare community. We value your feedback and encourage questions, comments, or suggestions about our products. You can contact us by completing the online support request form, emailing [email protected], or calling 1300 901 001.
Thank you for your continued support.
"SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO). ↩