- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Photo Gallery
Software Developer Community Announcement - Clinical Package Validator 2.4
- Created on Tuesday, 21 June 2016
The Agency has released version 2.4 of the Clinical Package Validator tool. The updated version provides the following key new features in addition to a number of stability improvements.
- Support added for loading combined SNOMED CT-AU and AMT v3 code sets;
- Usability improvements for the reporting of terminology validations;
- Improved signature validation through support for production NASH certificates and verification of signature references against NCName syntax.
For more detailed information, please refer to the release note:
Please download the new release from the website:
What is the Clinical Package Validator?
The Clinical Package Validator (Validator) is a tool to automate some of the tests needed to assess conformance of clinical documents and clinical packages with digital health specifications.
It does not test conformance against all requirements. The Product Data Sheet contained in the release details the sets of tests that are supported, those that are partially supported, and contains a general description of the types of tests that are not supported.
The Validator is a tool to support software developers test their software, however results from the Validator must not be relied upon to determine software conformance when declaring conformance to the My Health Record System Operator. Developers need to supplement results from the Validator with their own testing before declaring conformance.
For more information on the Validator or software conformance, please call the Help Centre on 1300 901 001.