- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Will you play a part in driving the digital transformation of Australian healthcare?
- Created on Friday, 16 September 2016
Message from Jim Birch, Chair of the Australian Digital Health Agency: Will you play a part in driving the digital transformation of Australian healthcare? The Board of the Australian Digital Health Agency is calling for people to support it in driving the digital transformation of Australian healthcare.
To ensure we get the best minds in the country to support us in this critical work, we are appealing to people across the community to express their interest in joining an Advisory Committee to support the Board and help shape the Agency’s focus and work.
We are establishing Advisory Committees in the areas of:
- Clinical and Technical
- Privacy and Security
- Audit and Risk
- Digital Health Safety and Quality Governance
The Australian Digital Health Agency will only succeed in achieving the vision of digital transformation by working in partnership with the healthcare sector, industry and consumers.
You’ve told us that a genuine partnership must be built on transparency and trust. That’s why we’re conducting an open nomination process to make these important appointments.
The Agency Board looks forward to hearing from people interested in joining us, and appointing members to Advisory Committees who will help us achieve our digital health vision and see Australians living healthier, safer lives.
For further information see https://www.digitalhealth.gov.au/about-the-agency/board-advisory-committees.
Chair, Australian Digital Health Agency