This release includes an updated version of the CDA Validator which supports the PCEHR R5 documents Pathology Report and Diagnostic Imaging Report as well as providing the latest terminology databases.
The following new features and improvements have been introduced in version 2.1 of the CDA Validator:
- Terminology code validation now supports AMT version 3.
- Users can import AMT versions 2 and 3, SNOMED CT-AU and PBS clinical terminology codes.
- More types of CDA documents can be validated.
- CDA documents and CDA packages to be validated can be selected using ‘drag and drop’ onto the CDA Validator user interface.
- Various usability improvements have been made.
Download the releases below:
- Clinical Documents Integration Toolkit v1.3
- Clinical Documents Integration Toolkit - Release Note v1.3
Find all these documents and more updated information here: https://developer.digitalhealth.gov.au/
Need help? Contact us
Australian Digital Health Agency
- General Enquiries: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (AEST/AEDT)
- Phone: 1300 901 001 or email us.