NEHTA is pleased to announce the release of updated Assisted Registration conformance materials and the PCEHR Integration Toolkit.
Assisted Registration Conformance Materials
Healthcare provider organisations have established relationships with patients and, as part of providing treatment to a child, healthcare providers make decisions about a person’s authority to act on behalf of a child. An additional policy requirement approved by the Department of Health, based on stakeholder feedback, is to allow healthcare organisations to support a person’s assertion of parental responsibility.
NEHTA has now updated the Assisted Registration conformance materials to support this.
The documents below have now been updated and supersede previous versions:
Identifier and Name
- NEHTA-2157:2015 PCEHR Overview, Guides and Conformance Material - Release Note v1.4
- NEHTA-2158:2015 PCEHR Connecting Systems - Conformance Requirements Assisted Registration Amendment v1.1
- NEHTA-2159:2015 PCEHR Connecting Systems - Conformance Test Specification Assisted Registration Amendment v1.1
- NEHTA-2160:2015 PCEHR Connecting Systems – Use Cases Assisted Registration Amendment v1.1
There are no changes to the documents below:
Identifier and Name
- NEHTA-1294:2012 PCEHR Connecting Systems - Conformance Assessment Scheme v1.1
- NEHTA-1297:2012 PCEHR Connecting Systems - Conformance Requirements v1.5
- NEHTA-1299:2012 PCEHR Connecting Systems - Conformance Test Specification v1.6
- NEHTA-1298:2012 PCEHR Connecting Systems - Use Cases v1.1
- NEHTA-1483:2013 PCEHR B2B Gateway - Clinical Information Systems Overview v1.0
- NEHTA-1105:2012 PCEHR B2B Gateway - Repository Overview v1.1
- NEHTA-1035:2011 PCEHR Participation and Authorisation - Functional Overview v1.0
To read more, including previous release notes:
PCEHR Integration Toolkit v1.2
This release includes the support for the new personally controlled electronic health record system Release 6 features, which update the Health Record Overview with the additional fields supported by the Shared Health Summary.
- To read the full release https://www.nehta.gov.au/implementation-resources/ehealth-reference-platform/EP-1940-2014/NEHTA-1945-2014
PCEHR Developer Website for PCEHR Overviews, Guides & Conformance Material v1.4 and PCEHR Integration Toolkit v1.2 Updates
We provide easily customised guides and resources for developers who want to integrate eHealth products into their platforms. Incorporate all three of our scenarios to get the full suite of Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record (PCEHR), can be found on the PCEHR Developer website, including recent PCEHR related specification updates:
- Main website link: https://pcehrdeveloper.nehta.gov.au/
- End products available at: https://pcehrdeveloper.nehta.gov.au/resources/prepare/pcehr-system-pre-requisites#step-3
Vist https://developer.digitalhealth.gov.au/ for more product info.
Need help? Contact us
Australian Digital Health Agency
- General Enquiries: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (AEST/AEDT)
- Phone: 1300 901 001 or email us.