- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
Available for Download: 'NCTIS – Adverse Reaction Reference Set Implementation Guide' and 'SNOMED CT-AU Mapping Guidelines'
- Created on Monday, 15 September 2014
The NCTIS – Adverse Reaction Reference Set Implementation Guide is now available for download, alongside an updated SNOMED CT-AU Mapping guidelines document. Links to the recently published Clinical Terminology Guidance documents are also available on the SNOMED CT-AU Common page.
- Download documents from SNOMED CT-AU Common page.