- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Papers
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
Call for SNOMED International Advisory Group Nominations - closes Friday 15 June 2018
SNOMED International has a number of voluntary Advisory Groups designed to provide expert advice on the development and implementation of its products and services. See http://www.snomed.org/participate/join-an-advisory-group/ for information on each of the groups.
At this time, SNOMED International is seeking volunteers to serve on the following Advisory Groups:
- E-Learning (ELAG)
- Modelling (MAG)
Changes to the 2018 Nomination Process moving forward include:
- Initiation of the nomination process earlier in the year to accommodate travel planning for advisory group members to SNOMED International events, and
- Not requiring a formal application for advisory group members who qualify for renewal of their term, but instead a notification to their chair of the wish to be renewed.
How do I apply for a position on a SNOMED International Advisory Group?
Anyone can apply. The deadline for submitting a nomination is Friday, 15 June 2018. Once applications are reviewed, applicants not accepted will be notified immediately and final approvals will be reviewed and accepted by the AG Steering Group. All candidates will be notified by email by the end of June 2018.
Applicants, please make sure you include the following items in your email submission to [email protected]:
- Completed Nomination Form, including your declaration of interest and self-assessment of relevant skills per the applicable skills matrix
- Your CV (resume)
Please contact [email protected] with questions, or for additional information on the Advisory Group nomination process.