- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
CDA Validator v2.1 Available for Download
- Created on Friday, 23 January 2015
This release includes an updated version of the CDA Validator which supports the PCEHR R5 documents Pathology Report and Diagnostic Imaging Report as well as providing the latest terminology databases.
The following new features and improvements have been introduced in version 2.1 of the CDA Validator:
- Terminology code validation now supports AMT version 3.
- Users can import AMT versions 2 and 3, SNOMED CT-AU and PBS clinical terminology codes.
- More types of CDA documents can be validated.
- CDA documents and CDA packages to be validated can be selected using ‘drag and drop’ onto the CDA Validator user interface.
- Various usability improvements have been made.
Download the releases below: