- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Clinical Professor Meredith Makeham talks to CAAMA Radio
- Created on Monday, 13 March 2017
The Agency's Chief Medical Adviser Clinical Professor Meredith Makeham recently spoke to Central Australian Aboriginal Media Association (CAAMA) radio about the benefits of digital health in remote communities.
You can read more about the work the Agency is doing in the Northern Territory.
This interview first aired on CAAMA News on Monday 13 March 2017.