- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Connectathon No. 2 - National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS)
- Created on Monday, 18 April 2016
NEHTA in collaboration with CSIRO, HL7 Australia and the National Health Chief Information Officers Forum is hosting its second technical Connectathon on the National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) including its use of HL7's Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR®). This Connectathon is being held over two days on 18 and 19 May 2016 in Melbourne.
The Connectathon is a technically focussed event for developers, run by developers.
- The first half of Day one will provide an overview of the NCTS specifications, use of terminology, education sessions and resources available to participants. The afternoon will be the technical session, with participants having the option of participating in various tracks.
- Day two is further technical hands-on work within the selected tracks and will involve writing and testing code. In the afternoon, there will be an opportunity to demonstrate what you have built over the two days and provide input to the NCTS team to further develop and enhance the service.
Due to the high levels of interest and limited spaces, please register your attendance for the Connectathon via [email protected] no later than COB Friday 29 April 2016.
An official invitation will then be forwarded to the confirmed attendees with specific details about the location, structure of the day and access to a secure portal containing relevant materials.
For those unable to attend this event, additional Connectathons will be held in the future. NEHTA will also be holding more general webinars (non-technical) and updates on the NCTS over the next several months. You can register interest for these via [email protected].