- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Detailed Clinical Model Library v4.3 - December 2015 Release now available for download
- Created on Wednesday, 23 December 2015
NEHTA is pleased to announce the publication of Detailed Clinical Model Library v4.3 available now on the NEHTA website.
As a result of the modelling done to support the My Health Record system pathology and diagnostic imaging, event summaries and shared health summaries, a number of models have been changed and some new models added to the set of detailed clinical models.
These models were developed in accordance with the requirements for the My Health Record system, in order to enable the production of a complete and satisfactory set of structured content specifications and CDA™ implementation guides. This release of the Detailed Clinical Model Library publishes these new and changed models.