- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Developer Partner Program Launch
- Created on Thursday, 22 June 2017
The Australian Digital Health Agency presents the launch of our new Developer Partner Program on Tuesday 4 July 2017, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM AEST.
The Agency will be introducing the new look developer website, and discussing broader developer program activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to meet and hear from some of the key Agency Innovation and Development team, and also network with the digital health developer community.
We will also provide a high-level overview of the 2017/18 plans to the various parts of the system and discuss the role of clinicians and consumers in our development community.
For more information, visit the Event page.