- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- Digital Health Developer Program
- Clinical Documents
- eHealth Foundations
- National Infrastructure
- Implementation and Adoption
- eHealth Reference Platform
- Supply Chain
- Specifications Maintenance Schedule
- My Health Record Developer
- Product Taxonomy
- Icon Library
- Browse Resources
- Terminology Access
- Recent Updates
- News and Events
- About the Agency
eHealth Pathology Report and eHealth Diagnostic Imaging Report - My Health Record Conformance Profile now available
The National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA) has published updates to the following specifications.
- eHealth Diagnostic Imaging Report – My Health Record Conformance Profile;
- eHealth Pathology Report – My Health Record Conformance Profile.
The consent management section of these conformance profiles (Section 3.4) has been rewritten to better reflect implementation requirements as a result of feedback from early adopters. Section 3.5 has updates to record keeping requirements to allow greater flexibility in how records are kept.
The related template package libraries and the template package directory have been updated to refer to the new versions of the conformance profiles.
Who does this affect?
Software vendors developing My Health Record-enabled products, diagnostic imaging providers, other healthcare providers implementing the My Health Record system, senior managers and policy makers, clinical experts, health information managers, IT operations, support teams and system integrators.