- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
eHealth Pathology Report and eHealth Diagnostic Imaging Report - My Health Record Conformance Profile now available
- Created on Friday, 18 March 2016
The National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA) has published updates to the following specifications.
- eHealth Diagnostic Imaging Report – My Health Record Conformance Profile;
- eHealth Pathology Report – My Health Record Conformance Profile.
The consent management section of these conformance profiles (Section 3.4) has been rewritten to better reflect implementation requirements as a result of feedback from early adopters. Section 3.5 has updates to record keeping requirements to allow greater flexibility in how records are kept.
The related template package libraries and the template package directory have been updated to refer to the new versions of the conformance profiles.
Who does this affect?
Software vendors developing My Health Record-enabled products, diagnostic imaging providers, other healthcare providers implementing the My Health Record system, senior managers and policy makers, clinical experts, health information managers, IT operations, support teams and system integrators.