- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Photo Gallery
- Senate Order Reporting
- Reporting fraud
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
eHealth Pathology Report and eHealth Diagnostic Imaging Report - My Health Record Conformance Profile now available
- Created on Friday, 18 March 2016
The National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA) has published updates to the following specifications.
- eHealth Diagnostic Imaging Report – My Health Record Conformance Profile;
- eHealth Pathology Report – My Health Record Conformance Profile.
The consent management section of these conformance profiles (Section 3.4) has been rewritten to better reflect implementation requirements as a result of feedback from early adopters. Section 3.5 has updates to record keeping requirements to allow greater flexibility in how records are kept.
The related template package libraries and the template package directory have been updated to refer to the new versions of the conformance profiles.
Who does this affect?
Software vendors developing My Health Record-enabled products, diagnostic imaging providers, other healthcare providers implementing the My Health Record system, senior managers and policy makers, clinical experts, health information managers, IT operations, support teams and system integrators.