- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
Federal Government launches advertising campaign 'Medicare For All'
- Created on Tuesday, 11 June 2013
The federal government has launched an advertising campaign for the PCEHR, airing new television commercials as part of a "Medicare For All" promotion that also includes information on Medicare Locals and the after-hours GP helpline.
- View the advertisement on the Medicare For All website.