- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Framework for Action
How Australia will deliver the benefits of digitally enabled health and care.
The Framework for Action is the implementation plan for Australia’s National Digital Health Strategy. It describes 44 key activities prioritised for delivery between 2018 to 2022 that will collectively produce a world-leading digital health system for the benefit of all Australians.
If your organisation is involved in creating or delivering digital health solutions, we encourage you to get involved as we update this framework.