- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
FREE peer-to-peer eHealth education seminars: registrations now open!
- Created on Monday, 8 April 2013
FREE peer-to-peer eHealth education seminars: registrations now open! Are you ready for tomorrow’s clinical consultation when a patient asks you about their personally controlled electronic health (eHealth) record?
From April to June 2013, the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) will run free peer-to-peer education seminars across Australia. These seminars will highlight a number of key aspects on how to effectively use the national eHealth record system to get the most benefits for your patients and practice.
Over two hours, a GP will clearly explain the purpose, benefits and opportunities of the eHealth record system, and what information can be found within it. You will also learn practical ways to include national electronic health records in your clinical workflow, when and what to upload, and how to create and maintain a high quality shared health summary.
Seminars are approved for 4 Category 2 QI&CPD points. Registration is free and places are open to GPs, registrars, practice nurses, practice managers and staff. National webinars and teleconference seminar options are available for those in rural and remote areas where face-to-face seminars are not conveniently available.
Places are limited, so secure your attendance at your nearest location today as outlined on the RACGP website.