- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
Healthcare Industry eProcurement Survey
- Created on Wednesday, 27 April 2016
As part of NEHTA's Digital Supply Chain program, we are seeking input from the healthcare industry to establish an industry baseline of readiness and capability of electronic trading in Australia.
Information gathered from this short survey will help to inform future eProcurement strategies, define eProcurement requirements and guide initiatives to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of electronic trading.
Please provide your input by completing the survey by 13 May 2016.
- To access the survey, please <a href="https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F8PNYDV" event="" links="" external="" supply="" chain="" survey="" monkey="" link="" 20160426="" onclick=""ga('send',">click here.