- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Industry Forum - The Role of Industry in Co-Designing Australia's Digital Health Strategy
- Created on Friday, 10 February 2017
We'd like to invite you to discuss what the Australian Digital Health Agency's role could be in progressing digital health to 2022, and to explore the role of industry in delivering our shared vision in the industry forum on Thursday 23 February 2017.
The Agency's Executive General Managers will take the opportunity to share the emerging themes from our national consultation and request industry to help us refine the themes - in doing so ensure the final Digital Health Strategy will be one we all agree sets out the direction of digital health for Australia.
We're seeking your input on where industry would like the Australian Government and our jurisdictions to invest in digital health.
For more information and how to register, visit the Conversation website.