- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
Media release - 9 out of 10 general practices signed up to My Health Record
5 June 2019: General practices are leading the charge in signing up to My Health Record, according to new data released by the Australian Digital Health Agency. General practitioners are also viewing and using My Health Record more often.
In the 12 months to April 2019, there was a:
- 13% increase in the number of shared health summaries uploaded by GP organisations.
- 52% increase in the number of prescription records uploaded by GP organisations.
- 60% increase in the views of clinical documents by GP organisations. In April 2018, 82% of general practices were connected to My Health Record, which tipped over to 92% in April 2019.