- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Photo Gallery
Media release - My Health Record empowering older Australians to travel with peace of mind
16 January 2019: Australia’s peak body representing the interests of older people has urged retirees travelling Australia to consider the benefits of a My Health Record.
For many Australians, retirement signals the start of a new and exciting period of life.
More free time brings the opportunity to travel the country.
But if you have health problems, travelling as an older person can be complicated.