- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
My Health Record: A patient's journey
- Created on Friday, 19 August 2016
A patient's My Health Record can provide important information for healthcare providers in every step of an individual's health journey.
For Brian, beyond the emergency department, supplementary information in the discharge summary was visible in his My Health Record – helping inform other healthcare providers involved in his care.
The Department of Health recently published the digital bulletin for healthcare providers using the My Health Record system.