- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
My Health Record system Release 9.2
- Created on Tuesday, 16 January 2018
Release 9.2 of the My Health Record system is a technology release which will improve some functionality for both individuals and healthcare providers. There will be minor visible changes to the user experience, mainly to improve access on mobile devices.
Release 9.2 is scheduled to go live on Monday 22nd January 2018.
There will be a planned outage from 8pm Friday 19th January to 6am Saturday 20th January.
There is some notable user experience improvements for individuals (consumers) including an improved experience using mobile devices and streamlined information for clarity of understanding when navigating.
There is some notable user experience improvements for Providers using the National Provider Portal including streamlined information for clarity of understanding when navigating and improving consistency of user experience when viewing a list of records.
For more information, please contact the My Health Record helpline on 1800 723 471 or submit your query online.