- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
National Clinical Terminology Service Connectathon - 18 and 19 May 2016
- Created on Tuesday, 24 May 2016
NEHTA, CSIRO and HL7 gathered more than 60 national and international software developers and implementers in Melbourne for the second NCTS Connectathon on 18 and 19 May 2016.
Building on the February 2016 Brisbane Connectathon, the two day session provided an update on the National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) and its use of the Health Level Seven (HL7) Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR®) specification.
The Connectathon was invaluable in providing input into the further development of the specifications and infrastructure for the NCTS. This included specific discussion and feedback on the planned functionality as well as understanding the priority functionality that implementers require.
Connectathons and other activities will enable continued collaboration with community & stakeholders to participate in future development and evolution of the NCTS.
The NCTS Connectathon series has been so successful that it is expected another event will be held on 5 and 6 July in Sydney to further improve the delivery of terminology products and services.
For information or to register your interest in the next Connectathon, please email [email protected].