- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
National Digital Health Strategy consultation: What have we learned so far?
- Created on Friday, 13 January 2017
How should Australia take advantage of the opportunities that new technologies offer to improve health and care? What do Australians want and expect from a modern healthcare system?
Over 600 online submissions have been received and more than 2,500 people have attended meetings, forums, workshops, webcasts and town halls across Australia – watch the video below to see what the Australian community has been saying!
Survey and written submissions
Our survey provides you or your organisation the opportunity to have your say about the future of digital health in Australia.
Alternatively, you are also welcome to send us a written submission. To provide us a written submission, email your feedback directly to [email protected]
Submissions will be collected until Tuesday 31 January 2017, 5pm AEDT.
Have any further questions? Please contact us on 1300 901 001 or [email protected].