- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
National webcast on digital health: Findings so far
- Created on Wednesday, 8 February 2017
On Monday 30 January, the Australian Digital Health Agency hosted a national webcast as part of a national consultation on digital health.
Facilitated by Ellen Fanning, the webcast featured Agency representatives Tim Kelsey, Chief Executive; Clinical Professor Meredith Makeham, Chief Medical Adviser; Dr Steve Hambleton, Senior Responsible Owner for a number of clinical programs, and Leanne Wells, Chief Executive Officer of the Consumers Health Forum of Australia.
The panel discussed the findings from the National Digital Health Strategy consultation, including what have we heard so far in the national consultation about digital health, and what do consumers want and how does that compare to healthcare professionals or researchers and industry?
On Twitter? Use the hashtag #YourhealthYoursay and share your stories.
Senior Communications and Media Officer
02 8298 2669 / 0414 187 350