- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
NEHTA AT HIC 2014
- Created on Wednesday, 6 August 2014
NEHTA will host a number of vendors at its booth at the Health Informatics Conference (HIC) in Melbourne from 11-14 August 2014.
This will provide users such as general practitioners an opportunity to view a demonstration of the interaction between clinical information systems and the personally controlled electronic health record (PCEHR) system.
Clinical information systems including Best Practice, Communicare, Genie, and Medical Director will present scenarios including creating and uploading a shared health summary to the PCEHR. There will also be a demonstration by software developer Chamonix, showing how Australian public hospitals are now connecting with the PCEHR to upload discharge summaries.
NEHTA will also host a session for anyone interested in learning more about Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) and the important role terminology will play in areas such as medication management.
- Session times can be seen here.
For more information contact Alison Sweeney Manager Media and Public Affairs 02 8298 2669 / 0414 187 350 [email protected]