- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
NEHTA eHealth Software Developer Community Webinar – Introduction to the national eHealth record system
- Created on Thursday, 3 December 2015
NEHTA is pleased to announce the first of a series of webinars designed to help software developers connect their health information systems to the national My Health Record system. The webinar took place on Wednesday 16 December 2015 2:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (1:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time) and ran for 90 minutes.
Webinar - Introduction to the national My Health Record system for software developers
This first webinar Introduction to the national My Health Record system for software developers is designed for software developers who have not yet connected their products to the national eHealth infrastructure. It will provide an introduction to the national eHealth infrastructure, including all the information that software developers need before they begin planning their implementation. The following topics are included:
- Introduction and benefits of the national eHealth infrastructure
- My Health Record system overview
- Healthcare Identifiers (HI)
- The HI Service
- National Authentication Service for Health (NASH)
- Clinical documents
- The My Health Record developer website
- Other resources for developers
Have you already started integrating to the national eHealth infrastructure?
If you have already implemented NEHTA specifications or are well on your way, then this webinar is most suited to your new staff, or as a means to familiarise yourself with new services such as the My Health Record Developer website.
Are you yet to begin implementing eHealth in your products?
If you are not yet familiar with national eHealth infrastructure concepts, then this webinar will be a good opportunity for your staff to gain a high level understanding of eHealth concepts.
If you would like to attend please send an email by Monday 14 December, 5pm to [email protected] with the name, phone number, and email address of each attendee. Details on how to connect will then be sent at a later date.
For more information on the My Health Record Developer community, visit Announcements.