- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
NEHTA Highlights Australia’s eHealth Experience at GS1 Ireland
- Created on Friday, 10 August 2012
The GS1 Ireland National Healthcare Conference was held recently and highlighted successful initiatives where global standards and technology have been implemented to deliver efficiency, cost savings and ultimately patient safety for all stakeholders.
Mark Brommeyer, Manager Supply Chain, was invited to present a keynote presentation and conduct workshops and supply chain meeting with senior executives from the Irish Ministry of Health, the Health Service Executive, hospitals and suppliers.
The conference attracted 120 participants from the Irish government, ICT and health sectors. Mark’s presentation titled eHealth Supply Chain Reform: The Australian Experience highlighted the progress of eHealth in Australia and shared our experiences of implementing the National Product Catalogue in Australia.