- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Royal College of Pathologists Australasia (RCPA) Terminology and Information Model v1.0 Release
- Created on Friday, 29 July 2016
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA) Pathology Terminology and Information Models v1.0 has now been published on the Australian Digital Health Agency website.
These resources have been developed by the RCPA as part of the National Pathology Terminology and Information Standardisation Plan. Information about its development can be accessed on the RCPA website.
The RCPA resources previously available via Terminology Access have been deprecated.
We value your feedback and encourage questions, comments, or suggestions about our products. Please email [email protected] or call 1300 901 001.