- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Photo Gallery
- Senate Order Reporting
- Reporting fraud
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Royal College of Pathologists Australasia (RCPA) Terminology and Information Model v1.0 Release
- Created on Friday, 29 July 2016
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA) Pathology Terminology and Information Models v1.0 has now been published on the Australian Digital Health Agency website.
These resources have been developed by the RCPA as part of the National Pathology Terminology and Information Standardisation Plan. Information about its development can be accessed on the RCPA website.
The RCPA resources previously available via Terminology Access have been deprecated.
We value your feedback and encourage questions, comments, or suggestions about our products. Please email [email protected] or call 1300 901 001.