- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Secure Messaging Integration Toolkit v1.2.3 now available
- Created on Tuesday, 15 November 2016
The Australian Digital Health Agency is pleased to announce the release of Secure Messaging Integration Toolkit v1.2.3.
This update provides renewed NASH PKI test certificates for the following tools included in the toolkit:
- Secure Messaging Test Harness;
- Secure Messaging Delivery Agent.
The replacement test certificates are required for the continued use of these tools, as test certificates included in earlier releases of the toolkit expired on 13 September 2016.
Who does this affect?
Testers using the Secure Messaging Test Harness to test an implementation for SMD conformance.
Developers using the Secure Messaging Test Harness or the Secure Messaging Delivery Agent to provide a quick feedback loop for SMD development.
Download the new release
- Secure Messaging Conformance Test Tools – Software Package v1.0.1 (containing the new test certificates and installation instructions)
- Secure Messaging Integration Toolkit – Release Note v1.2.3
- Secure Messaging Integration Toolkit v1.2.3 (full end product, also encompassing unchanged product components)
Thank you for your continued support.