- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Software Developer Community announcement - Updates of Sample Code Libraries for Clinical Documents, Secure Messaging and My Health Record system
- Created on Wednesday, 22 June 2016
The Agency Integration Products are pleased to announce the publication of maintenance updates for the following sample code libraries.
- Clinical Document Library - .NET Sample Code v4.3.0
- My Health Record B2B Client Library - .NET Sample Code v1.0.5
- My Health Record B2B Client Library – Schema WSDL v4.0.0
- HL7™ MDM Library - .NET Sample Code v1.0.7
The updates address a number of known issues that are detailed in their respective release notes.
Vendors are encouraged to incorporate the updated versions of these libraries into their software, as this can prevent a number of potential issues.
The updated sample code libraries and associated release notes are included in the following updated end products:
- Clinical Documents Integration Toolkit v1.5.2
- My Health Record Integration Toolkit v1.2.1
- Secure Messaging Integration Toolkit v1.2.2
We value your feedback and encourage questions, comments or suggestions about our products. Please email the Help Centre, or call us on 1300 901 001.