- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
Software Developers Community Announcement: Clinical Documents Integration Toolkit
- Created on Wednesday, 8 February 2017
We are pleased to announce the release of Clinical Documents Integration Toolkit v1.6. This release provides updates for the following sample code components: Generic Clinical Document Style Sheet v1.3; and Clinical Document Library - .NET Sample Code v4.3.1.
- Improvements for fields that previously were not rendered in conformance to rendering requirements;
- Safety improvements for the rendering of non-conformant narrative mark-up;
- Option to omit any rendering of provider home details;
Essential for consumer-facing applications to meet privacy requirements when rendering clinical documents.
Document Library Sample Code
- Workaround for a memory leak during document generation that was caused by a defect in an underlying .NET library
For the full list of improvements, please refer to the Release Note for this release.
Who does this affect?
- Developers using previous versions of the sample code components in their clinical software;
- Developers of clinical software that displays clinical documents to consumers.
Download the new release
- Generic Clinical Document Style Sheet – Style Sheet No CSS v1.3
- Generic Clinical Document Style Sheet – Style Sheet With CSS v1.3
- Clinical Document Library - .NET Sample Code v4.3.1
- Clinical Documents Integration Toolkit – Release Note v1.6
- Clinical Documents Integration Toolkit v1.6
(full end product, including unchanged product components)
The new release is also available for download from the My Health Record Developer website.