- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Photo Gallery
- Senate Order Reporting
- Reporting fraud
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Supply Chain goes West
- Created on Friday, 19 April 2013
In February Supply Chain representatives from the National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA) met with Health Corporate Network (HCN), provider of Shared Services to WA Health, and a number of WA Health stakeholders to review the progress made in their use of the National Product Catalogue, the NEHTA eProcurement solution and to discuss future electronic trading initiatives.
L to R: Peter Murray (Director Supply HCN), Paul Del Prete (Manager Procurement Services HCN), Sean Smith (Senior Business Analyst Supply Chain NEHTA) and Mark Brommeyer (Manager NEHTA Supply Chain).
With WA Health now increasing the use of the Browser Template model for tender submissions, a number of benefits have been identified including access to consistent and standardised product data. Early engagement with industry has been positive, and the supplier briefing sessions and Supply Chain webinars proved valuable. A future visit in May is planned to formalise the Benefits Realisation process and align with the national rollout of the Benefits program.
With six suppliers now trading electronically with WA Health, the HCN team is looking forward to increasing the number of e-trading partners and further enhance their trading efficiencies.
For further information please contact us at [email protected]
For media enquiries contact Alison Sweeney Media Officer 02 8298 2669 / 0414 187 350 [email protected]