- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Tanya Plibersek MP Minister for Health Visits eHealth Truck
- Created on Wednesday, 28 March 2012
The Hon Tanya Plibersek MP, Minister for Health, saw eHealth in action when she visited the recently launched Model Healthcare Community (MHC) truck.
At the 'Health-e-Nation' Conference on 28 March 2012, the Minister received a briefing and tour from NEHTA's National Clinical Lead Dr Mukesh Haikerwal. The eHealth Truck will tour Australia showcasing the NEHTA eHealth foundations, clinical documents and the personally controlled electronic health record.
"The ultimate improvement in the health of the nation will be tangibly enhanced and supported by eHealth and the personally controlled electronic health record," said Dr Haikerwal.
NEHTA's MHC has gone on the road to give health professionals a close up view of the way eHealth will work in their practices, and give patients an insight into what eHealth will deliver in the future.
For more information contact Alison Sweeney Public Affairs Officer on 02 8298 2669 / 0414 187 350 or send an email to [email protected].