- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Photo Gallery
- Senate Order Reporting
- Reporting fraud
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Tanya Plibersek MP Minister for Health Visits eHealth Truck
- Created on Wednesday, 28 March 2012
The Hon Tanya Plibersek MP, Minister for Health, saw eHealth in action when she visited the recently launched Model Healthcare Community (MHC) truck.
At the 'Health-e-Nation' Conference on 28 March 2012, the Minister received a briefing and tour from NEHTA's National Clinical Lead Dr Mukesh Haikerwal. The eHealth Truck will tour Australia showcasing the NEHTA eHealth foundations, clinical documents and the personally controlled electronic health record.
"The ultimate improvement in the health of the nation will be tangibly enhanced and supported by eHealth and the personally controlled electronic health record," said Dr Haikerwal.
NEHTA's MHC has gone on the road to give health professionals a close up view of the way eHealth will work in their practices, and give patients an insight into what eHealth will deliver in the future.
For more information contact Alison Sweeney Public Affairs Officer on 02 8298 2669 / 0414 187 350 or send an email to [email protected].