- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
Webcast: The Future of Digital Health in Australia - A Social Policy Discussion
- Created on Thursday, 2 February 2017
What do Australians want from a modern healthcare system?
Over the last few months the Australian Digital Health Agency has spoken to all areas of the community – including consumers, clinicians, healthcare providers, peak and advisory bodies, research and science, industry, and technology – to better understand the needs, wants and aspirations of Australians in respect to their health and care.
We are holding a national webcast on Monday 13 February 2017 to share findings from the consultation, discuss the opportunities for digital health and emerging technologies to transform health and care, and look at key trends and public policy considerations.
Date: Monday 13 February 2017
Time: 2.00pm – 3.30pm (AEDT)
Facilitator: Ms Ellen Fanning
- Secretary of the Australian Department of Health, Mr Martin Bowles
- Vice Chancellor of the Australian National University, Professor Brian Schmidt
- Chief Executive Officer of Data61, Mr Adrian Turner
- Director of the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Barry Sandison
- Chief Executive Officer of the Australian Digital Health Agency, Mr Tim Kelsey
- Chief Medical Adviser of the Australian Digital Health Agency, Clinical Professor Meredith Makeham
How to Register
Go to the Conversation website and click to 'Register Your Interest' for the Future of Digital Health: A Social Policy Discussion Webcast and fill out your details.
After receiving your confirmation, you will be sent an email with a link to view the webcast closer to the day.
The findings from the national consultation are being used to develop a national digital health strategy for Australia.
Further information on the consultation is at https://conversation.digitalhealth.gov.au