- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
Webinar slides now available for 'Connecting your software to the My Health Record system'
The presentation webinar slides for the Connecting your software to the My Health Record system webinar are now available for download.
The webinar took place on Wednesday 3 February 2016 and follows on from the first webinar Introduction to the national My Health Record system and will outline the steps for software developers to connect your system to the My Health Record system. It also covers the resources available to support your implementation.