The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) is pleased to announce that the August combined release of SNOMED CT®-AU and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) is now available to registered users from the NCTS website.
This release provides new Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) concepts for Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine, Spikevax, as provisionally approved by the TGA. The new Preferred Terms concepts are as follows:
- Substance: 1565211000168109|elasomeran|
- MP: 1565221000168102|elasomeran|
- MPUU: 1565231000168104|elasomeran 200 microgram/mL injection, vial |
- MPP: 1565251000168105|elasomeran 200 microgram/mL injection, 10 x 5 mL vials|
- TP: 1565201000168106|Spikevax|
- TPUU: 1565241000168108|Spikevax Multidose 200 microgram/mL injection, 5 mL vial|
- TPP: 1565261000168107|Spikevax Multidose 200 microgram/mL injection, 10 x 5 mL vials|
- CTPP: 1565271000168101|Spikevax Multidose 200 microgram/mL injection, 10 x 5 mL vials|
SNOMED CT-AU inclusive of the Australian Medicines Terminology is updated monthly and is available to download for free to registered license holders. To register for an account please go to the registration page.
Licensing terms can be found here.
Development by the NCTS relies on the input and cooperation of the Australian healthcare community. We value your feedback and encourage questions, comments, or suggestions about our products. You can contact us by completing the online support request form, emailing [email protected], or calling 1300 901 001.
Thank you for your continued support.
"SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO).