SNOMED CT-AU and Australian Medicines Terminology July 2020 Release
Published 23 July 2020
The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) is pleased to announce that the July combined release of SNOMED CT®-AU1 and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) is now available to registered users from the NCTS website.
The webinar series will continue in August:
Terminologies and classifications: SNOMED CT-AU and ICD-10-AM use in Australia.
- Tuesday 4 August 2020 at 12:00 pm AEST - Watch the webinar recording here
The following COVID-19 related concepts (ID | Preferred term |) have been added to this release:
- 1480481000168103 | COVID-19 viral culture |
- 1480881000168101 | Veklury 100 mg powder for injection, 1 vial |
- 1480791000168108 | Veklury 100 mg/20 mL injection, 20 mL vial |
Document Library update
The following documents have been added to the Document Library:
- Terminology and Classifications Presentation v2.0
- Shrimp terminology browser – searching SNOMED CT-AU presentation v1.1
- Snapper:Map – creating maps to SNOMED CT-AU presentation v1.1
- Introduction to the FHIR specification presentation v1.1
- Introduction to the NCTS products and services presentation v1.2
- Basic FHIR terminology services presentation v1.1
- NCTS Guide for Implementers v1.1
- SNOMED CT-AU Australian Technical Implementation Guide v2.5
Please refer to the NCTS Document Library Release Note v2.21 above for further details.
SNOMED CT-AU inclusive of the Australian Medicines Terminology is updated monthly and is available to download for free to registered license holders. To register for an account please go to the registration page.
Licensing terms can be found here.
Development by the NCTS relies on the input and cooperation of the Australian healthcare community. We value your feedback and encourage questions, comments, or suggestions about our products. You can contact us by completing the online support request form, emailing [email protected], or calling 1300 901 001.
Thank you for your continued support.
"SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO).