The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) is pleased to announce that the June combined release of SNOMED CT®-AU1 and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) is now available to registered users from the NCTS website.
The webinar series will recommence in July as Q&A sessions. We are changing the format of these live events to focus more on Q&A and dedicate more time helping you understand the topics that interest you. To make the most of these sessions, please watch the videos linked to the titles beforehand and come along with your questions. We are offering repeat sessions so you can choose the most convenient time for you.
- Tuesday 7 July 2020 at 3:00 pm AEST
- Wednesday 22 July 2020 at 2:00 pm AEST
SNOMED CT-AU and AMT hierarchies and subsets
- Wednesday 15 July 2020 at 12:00 pm AEST
- Thursday 30 July 2020 at 11:00 am AEST
SNOMED CT Implementation Course
This online course is starting on Monday 6th July 2020. Enrollments will now be accepted up until Friday 3rd July 2020. The price for Australian individuals is $US 500. The next intake will be January 2021. Note: completion of the SNOMED CT Foundations course is a prerequisite.
This course teaches you the SNOMED CT knowledge and skills required to implement a SNOMED CT enabled system. Key skills you will learn and practice include:
- Using SNOMED CT in information models.
- Querying SNOMED CT with expression constraints.
- Creating SNOMED CT subsets using best practice principles.
- Understanding the description logic foundation of SNOMED CT.
- Documenting SNOMED CT requirements for clinical system procurement.
- Adopting recommended principles for searching, entering, storing, mapping and maintaining SNOMED CT.
This course also earns you 50 CPD points towards your Certified Health Informatics Australasia (CHIA) credentials. For further information on the course see https://courses.ihtsdotools.org/product?catalog=ICE.
SNOMED CT-AU inclusive of the Australian Medicines Terminology is updated monthly and is available to download for free to registered license holders. To register for an account please go to the registration page.
Licensing terms can be found here.
Development by the NCTS relies on the input and cooperation of the Australian healthcare community. We value your feedback and encourage questions, comments, or suggestions about our products. You can contact us by completing the online support request form, emailing [email protected], or calling 1300 901 001.
Thank you for your continued support.