- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Papers
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
Blog: What are the prospects for artificial intelligence in healthcare?
New report moves beyond the hype and speculation.
Artificial intelligence is in the news a lot these days. New machine learning techniques have been unexpectedly successful, despite being poorly understood, resulting in machine domination of the game of Go and prompting speculation about mass unemployment in coming years as a result of AI encroachment on traditional jobs.