Freedom of Information (FOI) disclosure log
Publicly available information released following a FOI access request is listed below in the PDF links to the Australian Digital Health Agency’s (the Agency) FOI Disclosure Log. The Agency is required by the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) to publish a disclosure log on its website. The disclosure log lists information which has been released in response to a FOI access request. This requirement has applied since 1 May 2011. The disclosure log requirement does not apply to:
- personal information about any person if publication of that information would be ‘unreasonable’
- information about the business, commercial, financial or professional affairs of any person if publication of that information would be ‘unreasonable’
- other information covered by a determination made by the Australian Information Commissioner if publication of that information would be ‘unreasonable’
- any information if it is not reasonably practicable to publish the information because of the extent of modifications that would need to be made to delete the information listed in the above dot points.
The information described in the disclosure log has been released by the Agency under the FOI Act and is available for public access. A link is provided if the information can be downloaded from this website or another website.
Documents that are not available on a website may be obtained by writing to:
Email: [email protected]
Post: FOI Officer, Australian Digital Health Agency, Scarborough House, Level 7, 1 Atlantic Street, Woden ACT 2606 Australia
A charge may be payable to reimburse the Agency for the cost incurred in copying or reproducing the information or sending it to you. There will be no charge for the time spent by the Agency in processing the FOI request that led to this information being made available. You will be notified if a charge is payable and required to pay the charge before the information is provided.
There may be documents in the disclosure log that are currently not available in HTML format. If you are unable to read the format provided, please contact the FOI Team by email [email protected] for assistance.
Information attached to, or referred to, in Agency’s disclosure log will generally be removed after 12 months, unless the information has enduring public value.
- The Australian Digital Health Agency FOI Disclosure Log 1 Aug 2022 - 31 Jan 2023 (PDF, 99.29 KB)
- The Australian Digital Health Agency FOI Disclosure Log 1 Jul 2021 - 31 July 2022 (PDF, 136.25 KB)
- The Australian Digital Health Agency FOI Disclosure Log 1 Jan 2021 - 30 June 2021 (PDF, 70.4 KB)
- The Australian Digital Health Agency FOI Disclosure Log 1 July 2020 - 31 December 2020 (PDF, 91.38 KB)
- The Australian Digital Health Agency Disclosure Log 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 (PDF, 79.62 KB)
- The Australian Digital Health Agency Disclosure Log 1 January 2019 - 30 June 2019 (PDF, 80.73 KB)
If you require any of these documents, please contact the FOI Team for access [email protected]