Summary of steps to register a new Organisation User:
1. From the Your Organisations screen, click on the organisation name or partner service to which you wish to add a user (and which you have rights to).
2. Click on the Users tab.
3. Click on the Assign User button.
4. Enter the PRODA Registration Authority (RA) number for the user you wish to link to this Organisation and click on Link User.
5. The Add User screen will display.
6. To assign a user a role at the Organisation level: click on the name of the organisation and then select the checkbox next to either Organisation Manager, or Partner Service Manager, or Viewer Role, or:
6a. To assign a user a role at the Partner Service level: click on the name of the partner service and select the checkbox next to Partner Service Manager or Viewer Role.
6b. Note: Excluding the Viewer Role, you can only assign a role and privileges to a user who is at the same or lower level that you have rights to. For example, if you have been assigned the Partner Service Manager role at the Organisation level, you can assign the Partner Service Manager role to a user at the Organisation or lower levels. You cannot assign them the Organisation Manager role.
7. Once complete, click on the Update Roles button.
On the Users tab, you will see the list of users that have been added.
Trade marks of the Australian Digital Health Agency:
Provider Connect Australia™, Helping healthcare providers stay connected™