Tenders and Offers
Here you will find information on current tenders and offers from the Australian Digital Health Agency.
Design Authority General Practice and/or Specialist Clinical Information System Vendor Representation at National Children’s Digital Health Collaborative
The National Children’s Digital Health Collaborative (the Collaborative) is seeking General Practice and/or Specialist Clinical Information System (CIS) Vendor Representation to participate in its Design Authority.
The Collaborative is a national program, established in early 2017 by eHealth NSW and the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network, on behalf of the Australian Digital Health Agency.
The Collaborative is exploring:
- How digital health technology can help make Australia the best place in the world to raise healthy children, and to be raised, and
- How to ensure all Australian children, irrespective of location, socioeconomic status or cultural background, have the same opportunity to be healthy, safe and thriving.
The Collaborative is seeking to co-design innovative digital health solutions that will:
- Empower families and healthcare providers to be partners in a child’s care
- Provide families with easy access to and control of their health information
- Integrate and better-coordinate care for children and young people
- Enhance the safety and quality of children’s care through building a lifetime digital health record from conception.
The Collaborative will be designing, implementing and evaluating three national digital health initiatives:
- A National Child Digital Health Record
- A National Digital Pregnancy Health Record
- National Child Digital Health Checks
The fourth initiative that underpins the others is research into the Longitudinal Digital Child Health Record.
For more information please see: https://www.digitalhealth.gov.au/news-and-events/news/media-release-a-new-national-digital-collaborative-to-improve-child-health
The Collaborative are establishing a Design Authority to support the effective delivery and governance of the solution design/s that are being developed as part of the Collaborative program and its pilot initiatives. It will ensure they align with the program objectives and business requirements including the creation of a longitudinal digital record of children’s health and development information, from conception, that is consistent across all Collaborative initiatives and is able to be transitioned to national infrastructure.
To support this work, expressions of interest are being sought from General Practice and/or Specialist CIS Vendors to help support the effective delivery and governance of the solution design/s that are being developed as part of the National Children’s Digital Health Collaborative program and its initiatives.
We are currently seeking between one and up to two maximum General Practice and/or Specialist CIS Vendor representatives to participate in this authority.
What you will be doing:
- Represent the broader stakeholder group of General Practice and/or Specialist CIS Vendors
- Participate in the Program’s Design Authority ensure that the voice of General Practice and Specialist CIS Vendors is heard in this Authority
- Take part in decision-making processes on behalf of General Practice and Specialist CIS Vendors
- Support the oversight of design aspects of the program, including:
- Technology Design
- Business Processes
- Policy and Privacy
- Provide design input to the Collaborative Program’s design team.
While the majority of Design authority business will be conducted via Video Conference, travel allowance is available should travel be required as a part of participation on the design authority.
The Authority meets fortnightly with meetings between one and one and a half hours depending on content. The Authority will be held face-to-face and via Teleconference or Videoconference until end 2019 at this stage. Representatives may be asked to undertake additional background reading, provide feedback out of session; or attend other committee meetings, forums or workshops.
Skills and Experience:
We would welcome your application if you:
- Represent one or more Clinical Information Systems used in general practice or private specialist settings
- Are able to speak in the context of the broader CIS vendor community
- Have a strong understanding of one or more of the following:
- Health Informatics
- Business Analysis (including primary care and private specialist workflows and processes)
Please contact the National Children’s Digital Health Collaborative at [email protected] with details of your role, the organsiation you represent and a brief summary of why you meet the above criteria.
This Expression of Interest closes on 21 September 2018.
For more information, please contact Nichol Hill at 0414 787 632 or [email protected].
- Digital test beds to drive change in healthcare
- Clinical Information Systems Enhancements for Diagnostic Requests - Pathology and Diagnostic Imaging Offer
- Digital Enablement for Pathology Services Offer
- Digital Enablement for Diagnostic Imaging Services Offer
- Strategic Interoperability Framework
- Community Pharmacy Software Industry Partnership Offer