- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Photo Gallery
Get started with digital health for healthcare providers
- What is digital health?
- Set Up
- PIP eHealth Incentive
- For Researchers
- Digital Health Evidence Review
- Set up Electronic Prescriptions
Electronic Prescribing Conformance Register
A register of conforming software providers
The below register has been created to ensure that software developers are creating software that is conformant to government legislation, and for health care providers and vendors to understand which software companies are conformant.
This register will be used for the following stakeholders:
- Open prescription delivery services will be able to integrate into systems, this allows for vendors to connect into the operations of the electronic prescribing environment.
- Health care providers will be able to make decisions on which electronic prescribing software they use, based on whether the software is conformant to legislation.
- Regulators will also be able to see and understand which software is conformant and follows government legislation.
Conformant Software Register
Updated document 2 June 2020
Download: Electronic Prescribing - External Conformance Register (PDF, 467KB) of software vendors that conform to the framework.