Board Advisory Committees
In September 2016, the Board of the Australian Digital Health Agency appealed to people across the community to express their interest in joining an Advisory Committee to support the Board and help shape the Agency's focus and work.
The Advisory Committees being established include:
- Clinical and Technical - [Download] Clinical and Technical Advisory Committee Charter PDF (105.07 kB)
- Consumer - [Download] Consumer Advisory Committee Charter PDF (103.25 kB)
- Privacy and Security - [Download] Privacy and Security Advisory Committee Charter PDF (104.15 kB)
- Audit and Risk - [Download] Audit and Risk Committee Charter PDF (115.49 kB)
- Digital Health Safety and Quality Governance - [Download] Digital Health Safety and Quality Committee Charter PDF (105.63 kB)
Business and travel expenses will be in accordance with the Agency Travel, Allowances and Business Expense Policy - Travel Policy PDF (834.95 kB)
The Agency Board is encouraged by the strong response received from people interested in joining us to help us achieve our digital health vision and see Australians living healthier, safer lives. After careful consideration of all submissions by the Agency Board, the EOI and selection process is now closed.
The Agency is established under the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability (Establishing the Australian Digital Health Agency) Rule 2016 which provides for the creation of Advisory Committees following consultation of proposed members with Health Ministers. This consultation is underway for the Clinical and Technical, Consumer, Privacy and Security and Digital Health Safety and Quality Governance Advisory Committees and will be completed on 21 December 2016. Following this time, the Board will move to formally appoint members and communicate outcome, with inaugural meetings of Advisory Committees planned in February 2017. The establishment of the Audit and Risk Committee does not require consultation with Health Ministers, and the appointment of members is currently being progressed by the Agency Board, with communication of outcome to follow shortly.
(02) 8298 2105