Import your subsidiary organisations from the ABR
Note: This step is optional and only necessary if your PO has subsidiary organisations, noting most smaller organisations won't have any.
Subsidiary organisations are organisations that have been imported from the Australian Business Register (ABR) against your participating organisation (the top-level organisation in your organisation structure).
Each subsidiary organisation can have its own set of HI Organisations, locations, healthcare services, and practitioners.
Summary of steps for importing a subsidiary organisation:
- Log in to the PCA Portal
- Retrieve your participating organisation
- From the Sub-Organisations tab, click on the Add Subsidiary Organisation button.
- Enter your ABN and select the Lookup ABN button. You may select a different business name (optional).
- In the Organisation Contact Details section, enter the organisation phone number and email address. You may also enter the organisation fax number and website here.
- In the Organisation Location section: In the Address search field, enter your postal address and select the postal address from the list (or copy the postal address from the Participating Organisation you selected.
1. After logging in to the PCA Portal, on the Your Organisations screen, select your participating organisation.
TheOrganisation Details screen for the participating organisation is displayed.
1. Select the Sub-Organisations tab.
2. Then click the Add Subsidiary Organisation button.
The Register a Subsidiary Organisation screen is displayed.
1. Enter your ABN and select the Lookup ABN button. The business details will auto fill information that is held within the Australian Business Register (ABR). You may select a different business name (optional).
Complete the Organisation Contact Details section:
1. Either copy contact details from the participating organisation OR enter the organisation phone number and email address.
Note: The organisation fax number and website information is optional.
Complete theOrganisation Location section:
1. In the Address search field, enter your postal address and select the postal address from the list. You can enter the address manually if required.
2. Once complete, click on the Register Organisation button.
Next, the 'Subsidiary Organisation' screen is displayed.
Note: HI Organisations associated with the Subsidiary Organisation will be automatically imported from the HI Service. These organisations can be found on the HI Organisations tab.
Continue to next step: Add your healthcare locations