How do I know if I have My Health Record?
Most Australians have a My Health Record. If you haven’t logged into your record yet, you first need to link it to your myGov account.
Find out how to link My Health Record to myGov.
What’s in the COVID-19 vaccination dashboard?
This dashboard shows information from the Australian Immunisation Register and My Health Record that may be useful during your vaccination journey. This includes proof of vaccination, COVID-19 test results and related health information.
You can refer to the dashboard when answering questions or filling in paperwork before a vaccination or booster.
COVID-19 vaccination dashboard example
From the dashboard you can:
- download proof of past vaccinations
- save your COVID-19 digital certificate to a digital wallet
- link to the COVID-19 vaccine clinic finder and side effect checker
- see the due date of your second vaccine, if relevant
- see your recent COVID-19 test results
- see any history of anaphylaxis, recent medicines, medical conditions and recent vaccinations in your record.
How do I get to the dashboard?
- Log into your record through myGov.
- Select the COVID-19 Dashboard tab.
Understanding your dashboard information