Register your healthcare provider organisation
Key things to note:
- When registering your organisation, you will automatically be linked as the initial Organisation Manager.
Summary of steps:
- Upon logging into the PCA Portal, the Your Organisations screen is displayed with the Setup an organisation setup helper wizard overlayed.
- Click Add Organisation. The Register an Organisation screen is displayed.
- Under My contact details at this organisation: If you are an Organisation Manager against multiple organisations you may want to have different contact details for yourself at each organisation. If so, uncheck the checkbox and provide your required contact details.
- If your business has an ABN: Enter your ABN and select the Lookup ABN button. You may select a different business name (optional).
- In the Organisation Contact Details section, enter the organisation's phone number, email address and legal contact email address (this is where legal notices will be sent). You may also enter the organisation's fax number and website here.
- In the Organisation Location section: In the Address search field, enter your organisation's postal address and select the postal address from the list.
- Once complete, click on the Register Organisation button. Next, the Participating Organisation screen in displayed. Continue to section: Sign Participation Agreement.
Upon logging in to PCA for the first time, the Your Organisations screen will display along with the Setup an organisation helper wizard. The helper wizard won’t display after you have added your first organisation and completed the other steps for that organisation.
- Click on the Add organisation option. The Register an Organisation screen is displayed.
Under My contact details at this organisation, the 'Same as my user profile' is automatically checked and the details pre-populated from your user profile.
Note: To add an alternate phone number and/or email, uncheck the box.
1. Under the Organisation Information heading, enter your ABN and select the Lookup ABN button. (The business details will auto fill information that is held within the Australian Business Register (ABR). You may select a different business name (optional). The legal structure of your organisaton will be auto populated based on information stored about your organisation in the ABR.
2. If you are a sole trader without an ABN: Select the: I am a sole trader without an ABN checkbox. The Legal Name will pre-populate with your name and the legal structure will populate as Individual (Sole Trader).
In the Organisation Contact Details section:
1. Enter the organisation's contact details. (It is optional to add the organisation's fax number and website details).
In the Organisation Location section:
1. In the Address search field, enter your postal address and select the postal address from the list. Note: If your address does not appear in the address search field you may enter your address manually.
2. Once complete, click on the Register Organisation button.
The registration process has been completed. You are then directed to the 'Participating Organisation' screen.
Continue to next section: Sign participation agreement